- Bachelor of Commerce (Newcastle University), completed 2002
- Associate Diploma in Accounting, completed 1996
Following completion of his Associate Diploma in Accounting, Scott Coburn began his working life in the role of Assistant Accountant with the McCloy Group in 1997, and undertook further study, part time, to obtain his Bachelor of Commerce degree. When Graph commenced operations on 1 July 1999, Scott was part of the administration team that moved across to Graph, and he took on the role of Financial Controller for the new entity. It’s a role he continues to fill, but a role which has changed and grown over the past couple of decades.
Today, Scott’s role includes:
- in-house accounting for the various Graph entities, including ATO and ASIC compliance requirements;
- managing the general administrative and support services within the business, including IT and our computer system;
- overseeing cost control and profit projections on individual building projects;
- addressing the financial assessments and projections required by government clients;
- arranging and managing general insurances.
Scott is a CPA and is recognised as being exceptionally diligent and professional in his work. He is one of the owners of Graph Building, and is a key member of the Graph management team.